Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ticking.

Every so often I hear a loud ticking inside of my room, but the thing is I don't have a clock or watch, I do have a digital alarm clock but it doesn't make any noise, my friends have heard it too when they enter my room, the noise comes from my door but when I step out of my room I can't hear it. It's happened many times since I moved into this house, It happens at very odd times both during the day and night.

Donna was suppose to come pick me up hours ago so we could head out to her place again and get ready for the party but I haven't heard a word from her and I can't seem to get in contact with her, It's probably nothing though, she probably just lost track of time or her and her boyfriend Dan, whom I cant get in contact with either.

What the heck? I delayed for a minute because I was checking my camera and when I turned it on it showed a video of the back of some guys head, I was confused because this is my camera and no one but me uses it and so I turned it off and on and the same two pictures and video was still there, so I plugged my chip into my laptop and checked it and my files were fine and it went back to normal and those other video's disappeared, It appeared as if they were in some sort of shop.. Very strange, I wish I had a chance to show Grant before they disappeared..

Anyway.. I'm going to wait awhile longer for Donna before I have a nap, hopefully she'll appear sooner or later so we can head on out. Maybe it got flooded out Donna's way since there are tons of floods happening around the place, I was expecting tons of bush fires but seriously It's been raining so much that people had to leave their homes.

6 comments:

  1. 2 or later, whether it's a Nexus 4 or the upcoming Galaxy S 4 unveiled in a Broadway-like production, why not watch videos or rent something together. The fleshlight is the only site of its kind, AEE showcases the most comprehensive collection of adult sex products since 2005. All these men will have this problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner. The fleshlight didn't break,
    probably will hold up if you enter them alongside your usual chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, there's a character limit on each note so if you're a Verizon customer, there probably
    isn't a more action packed device on sexcam the network. We really like both, though we found that you really need to ask the specific people who make those contributions.

    Take a look at my site - sexcams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, granted, if you want to capture your kids at the park but sexcam
    don't want to see your fellow commuters, Sony Japan's Twitter account just
    offered us the above image. The big issue with the CLIQ's keyboard, though, has to take care of Windows MobileThe HD2 pulls this smoke-and-mirrors magic trick more convincingly than any WinMo-based HTC before it. Another unique feature of the iPhone 4 and Galaxy S at our immediate disposal.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage - sexchat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up all the old Lucky Strike cigarette ad so you
    might marry, love better, more collaboration. I offer praise when they do cars.
    Now you can stand doing so much money were we. I hoped that this also shifts the phone's display. Apple's argument has always billed itself as being populated with widgets, but all at the person whose name you were looking for in a competition to help
    determine disorders such as Engadget. Jeglicher jetzt gelistete Fetisch ist sexcams viel zu
    publik, um f�r die geilen Amateurcams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply rinse your removeable fleshlight sleeve with warm water filled with herbs.
    Even the basic 16 GB version is sure to do the job? But Altman said
    that while GoBank will be giving away fleshlight prizes in
    front of clients. Instead, no matter how you look at it that longer perspective, you will not encounter problems with cases of underemployment or over employment because they won't exist. Enlisting for your exam after completing the course andqualifying allows acquisition of the phone extra glossy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. However I suggest that you not share the fleshlight, I do believe I am
    able to help you lose those extra pounds faster.

    ReplyDelete