Thursday, December 23, 2010

Paranoid.

I admit, lately I've been a bit paranoid, glancing at the large group of tree's around my house because I swear there is some one there, perhaps I'm just being paranoid either that or it's just one of my neighbors. My animals continue to act crazy and now I'm even hearing flood warnings referencing the ark and dinosaurs as a joke, It hurts my brain to think that these people even thought these kind of things were funny. I've even been sleeping with my katana by my bed lately because it seems like some one keeps entering our house when no one is about.

I keep finding my stuff moved about in my room and my little wooden art doll in odd positions, it annoys me more than anything when people touch my stuff.. I make it my personal mission to keep dust out of my room, not that I wont get down and dirty when I have to, I don't mind dirt but I rather have a half clean room to make up for the messy art stuff I have laying about.

Almost Christmas aye? Tomorrow is when it all goes down, it's funny because the build up to Christmas has been pretty lame if I don't say so myself, they canceled our carols by candlelight, or what ever they call it these days and I missed the Christmas parade because they failed to advertise it. No one seems to have any decorations up on there houses near by, we use to do the whole large glowing candy canes on the side of our path to our house along with lights, reindeer on the roof and a few other things but it gets so annoying when people keep vandalizing our stuff each year, anyways, have a merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wonderful blog structure! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for?
    you made blogging look easy. The entire glance of your site is fantastic,
    let alone the content material!

    Feel free to surf to my blog kortingscode we 2013

    ReplyDelete