Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A mask and a man.

Sorry for the no new blog entries but some stuff has been going on, nothing too major though.

So it took ages before Donna showed up that day, she was extremely quite and didn't say much but her brother was with her (Which is rare.) but nothing much happened at her place other than the party and so forth. As usual I felt out of place at the party, everything was fine before guest started showing up and then I went completely quite as usual.

I was going to record the long trip to Donna's but I had that problem with my camera and had forgotten to bring it, I'm so kicking myself over that, everything seemed fine though on our trip back and such-Baaah! My dad came in to chat with me and I had to lean over to grab my tablet to show him and my laptop fell off of my lap, It bent my mouses port and made the screen go out of place, my laptop wont last much longer.. I've got to save up for a new one starting next year..

Where was I? Oh yeah, everything was fine even when I got home, despite the annoyance of our guests and such, another friend came up to our place at like the middle of the night crying and so forth because she was afraid of being beaten so we have 9 people in our house again.. Everything seemed to carry on as normal until yesterday when I glanced outside my door to see a brown car with a chubby guy in the car, this isn't what worries me though.

I passed it off as nothing until I noticed his car was sitting in the middle of the road in front of our house, It seemed like he was waiting for some one but he didn't bother using his phone or hitting his horn, I watched him from the corner of my eye for awhile as I went about my business, I didn't bother going outside to see who he was or what he wanted. So after awhile I tried to get a better look at his face which was covered by the dark shadows, I glanced at his lap which had a mask sitting in it, I was curious yet worried so I continued minding my business until he seemed to take off, I didn't hear his care take off so it must of been either a really quite car or I just wasn't really focusing on the noise around me at the time.

I slept a lot today, the rain does that to me, I slept almost 13 hours, I only remember waking up once and I quickly fell back to sleep, I feel really groggy and still half asleep even half an hour later.. So It looks like I will not only be getting art stuff but I might be getting a larger newer art tablet for Christmas, yay? What's this? My parents aren't being stingy? Sorry for the long ass post, I guess it makes up for my lack of blog writing right?

10 comments:

  1. These are fundamentally short term loans that do
    provide you meet your fiscal difficulties within a preferred particular time period.
    Taking into consideration time limitations these loans are specifically developed above
    an obligation free platform. As such, these are kept completely
    free of charge from credential checksums. Issues such
    as defaults, arrears, bankruptcy, CCJs and even IVAs
    are not thought to be right here. Additional, there are also no collaterals linked with
    these loans. There is minimal paper perform necessary on the component of borrower.
    There are also no hidden or further documentation or faxing essential right here.
    Applying for these loans is also very convenient.
    Consumers simply need filling an on the internet type and
    when this gets approved cash is received inside 24 hours time frame.
    These loans are generally provided under handy terms and situations.
    The general standard applicant criteria here is that they should be a UK
    resident and of 18 years of age.
    Feel free to visit my blog post : enter here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I am inspired!
    Very helpful info specially the last phase :) I handle
    such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time.
    Thank you and good luck.

    my page :: furnished

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very attention-grabbing, You are an excessively skilled blogger.
    I've joined your feed and look forward to in the hunt for more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your website in
    my social networks

    Feel free to visit my web-site: example
    my web site > recommended you read

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that what you published made a ton of sense. But, think on this, what if you typed a catchier post title?
    I ain't suggesting your content is not good., but suppose you added something to possibly grab a person's attention?
    I mean "A mask and a man." is kinda plain. You might look at Yahoo's home page and see how they write post titles to grab viewers to click. You might add a related video or a pic or two to get people interested about everything've got to say.

    Just my opinion, it could make your blog a little bit more interesting.



    my weblog ... on the main page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I think your web site could be having browser compatibility problems.
    When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in
    I.E., it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to
    provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that,
    wonderful website!

    Here is my web blog properties to buy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saved as a favorite, I love your web site!

    Here is my blog post - over at this website

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking the time
    and actual effort to create a really good article?
    but what can I say? I procrastinate a lot and don't manage to get anything done.

    Here is my web page - buy a house

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy! I could have sworn I've visited this site before but after looking at many of the posts I realized it's
    new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!


    Have a look at my website; here

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like reading an article that will make men and women think.
    Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!

    Check out my homepage ... on the main page

    ReplyDelete
  10. After looking at a number of the articles on your web site, I truly appreciate
    your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back
    soon. Please check out my web site too and tell me
    your opinion.

    Take a look at my website: breaking news

    ReplyDelete